- Types Of Speech
- You can use adrift as a adverb in a sentence.
- About Adrift
- A 2 syllables adverb and 6 letters with the letters a, d, f, i, r, and t, 4 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters ri. Adrift starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, ad, adr, adri, adrif, and the ending characters are t, ft, ift, rift, drift, ..
- Off course; "there was a search for beauty that had somehow gone adrift"
- Is adrift a scrabble word? A 10 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Adrift in Pig Latin is said as "adriftay or adriftway".
- a | d | r | i | f | t
- ad | dr | ri | if | ft
- adr | dri | rif | ift
- adri | drif | rift
- Word Gram
|Abashed||feeling or caused to feel uneasy and self-conscious|
"felt abashed at the extravagant praise"
"chagrined at the poor sales of his book"
"was embarrassed by her child''s tantrums"
|Aberrant||one whose behavior departs substantially from the norm of a group|
|Abroad||in a foreign country|
given to frivolity
"a dizzy blonde"
|Alienated||caused to be unloved|
View all cognitive synonyms for Adrift
"there was a search for beauty that had somehow gone adrift"
View English words with the unique letters used in adrift. Words With The Letters Adfirt
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Adrift (6 letters)||10||10||adrift|
|Driftway (8 letters)||18 +8||17 +7||driftway|
Adrift Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With T
- Spelled With / Contains Letters