- Types Of Speech
- You can use adulteration as a noun in a sentence.
- About Adulteration
- A 5 syllables noun and 12 letters with the letters a, d, e, i, l, n, o, r, t, and u, 6 consonants, 6 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letters er. Adulteration starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, ad, adu, adul, adult, and the ending characters are n, on, ion, tion, ation, ..
- The act of adulterating (especially the illicit substitution of one substance for another)
- School Grade
- Adulteration is set as a sat word that starts with a, ends with n, 5 syllables, 6 vowels and 12 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Adulteration in Pig Latin is said as "adulterationay or adulterationway".
- a | d | u | l | t | e | r | a | t | i | o | n
- ad | du | ul | lt | te | er | ra | at | ti | io | on
- adu | dul | ult | lte | ter | era | rat | ati | tio | ion
- adul | dult | ulte | lter | tera | erat | rati | atio | tion
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the act of adulterating (especially the illicit substitution of one substance for another)
- being mixed with extraneous material;
the product of adultering
|Adulteration||the act of adulterating (especially the illicit substitution of one substance for another)|
View English words with the unique letters used in adulteration. Words With The Letters Adeilnortu
|Change||the action of changing something|
"the change of government had no impact on the economy"
"his change on abortion cost him the election"
Adulteration Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With N