- Types Of Speech
- You can use adverb as a noun in a sentence.
- About Adverb
- A 2 syllables noun and 6 letters with the letters a, b, d, e, r, and v, 4 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters ve. Adverb starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, ad, adv, adve, adver, and the ending characters are b, rb, erb, verb, dverb, ..
- The word class that qualifies verbs or clauses
- Is adverb a scrabble word? A 12 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Adverb in Pig Latin is said as "adverbay or adverbway".
- a | d | v | e | r | b
- ad | dv | ve | er | rb
- adv | dve | ver | erb
- adve | dver | verb
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the word class that qualifies verbs or clauses
- a word that modifies something other than a noun
|Adjectival||of or relating to or functioning as an adjective|
"an adjective clause"
|Adjective||the word class that qualifies nouns|
|Adverbial||a word or group of words function as an adverb|
placed before the nouns they modify
"`red'' is an attributive adjective in `a red apple''"
|Conjunction||something that joins or connects|
|Copula||an equating verb (such as `be'' or `become'') that links the subject with the complement of a sentence|
|Copulative||an equating verb (such as `be'' or `become'') that links the subject with the complement of a sentence|
View all cognitive synonyms for Adverb
|Adverb||the word class that qualifies verbs or clauses|
View English words with the unique letters used in adverb. Words With The Letters Abderv
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Adverb (6 letters)||12||14||adverb|
|Bereaved (8 letters)||14 +2||16 +2||bereaved|
Adverb Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With B
- Spelled With / Contains Letters