- Types Of Speech
- You can use aestival as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Aestival
- A 3 syllables adjective satellite and 8 letters with the letters a, e, i, l, s, t, and v, 4 consonants, 4 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters ti. Aestival starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, ae, aes, aest, aesti, and the ending characters are l, al, val, ival, tival, ..
- (rare) of or occurring in summer; "the sky was a burnished aestival blue"; "estival winds"
- Pig Latin
- Aestival in Pig Latin is said as "aestivalay or aestivalway".
- a | e | s | t | i | v | a | l
- ae | es | st | ti | iv | va | al
- aes | est | sti | tiv | iva | val
- aest | esti | stiv | tiva | ival
- Word Gram
|Aqua||a shade of blue tinged with green|
|Aquamarine||a shade of blue tinged with green|
|Arctic||a waterproof overshoe that protects shoes from water or snow|
|Autumn||the season when the leaves fall from the trees|
"in the fall of 1973"
|Autumnal||of or characteristic of or occurring in autumn|
"the autumnal equinox"
|Balmy||mild and pleasant|
"balmy days and nights"
"the climate was mild and conducive to life or growth"
View all cognitive synonyms for Aestival
"We salivated when he described the great meal"
|Aestival||(rare) of or occurring in summer|
"the sky was a burnished aestival blue"
View English words with the unique letters used in aestival. Words With The Letters Aeilstv
|Summery||belonging to or characteristic of or occurring in summer;|
Aestival Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With L
- Spelled With / Contains Letters