- Types Of Speech
- You can use affectedly as a adverb in a sentence.
- About Affectedly
- A 4 syllables adverb and 10 letters with the letters a, c, d, e, f, l, t, and y, 7 consonants, 3 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters ct. Affectedly starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, af, aff, affe, affec, and the ending characters are y, ly, dly, edly, tedly, . Affectedly is also a double consonant (ff) word. View the double consonant words list.
- In an affected manner
- Pig Latin
- Affectedly in Pig Latin is said as "affectedlyay or affectedlyway".
- a | f | f | e | c | t | e | d | l | y
- af | ff | fe | ec | ct | te | ed | dl | ly
- aff | ffe | fec | ect | cte | ted | edl | dly
- affe | ffec | fect | ecte | cted | tedl | edly
- Word Gram
|Affectedly||in an affected manner|
View English words with the unique letters used in affectedly. Words With The Letters Acdeflty
Affectedly Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With Y
- Spelled With / Contains Letters