- Types Of Speech
- You can use affinity as a noun in a sentence.
- About Affinity
- A 4 syllables noun and 8 letters with the letters a, f, i, n, t, and y, 5 consonants, 3 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters in. Affinity starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, af, aff, affi, affin, and the ending characters are y, ty, ity, nity, inity, . Affinity is also a double consonant (ff) word. View the double consonant words list.
- A natural attraction or feeling of kinship; "an affinity for politics"; "the mysterious affinity between them"; "James''s affinity with Sam"
- Old French
- School Grade
- Affinity is set as a sat word that starts with a, ends with y, 4 syllables, 3 vowels and 8 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Affinity in Pig Latin is said as "affinityay or affinityway".
- a | f | f | i | n | i | t | y
- af | ff | fi | in | ni | it | ty
- aff | ffi | fin | ini | nit | ity
- affi | ffin | fini | init | nity
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a natural attraction or feeling of kinship;
"an affinity for politics";
"the mysterious affinity between them";
"James's affinity with Sam"
- inherent resemblance between persons or things
- the force attracting atoms to each other and binding them together in a molecule;
"basic dyes have an affinity for wool and silk"
- (immunology) the attraction between an antigen and an antibody
- a close connection marked by community of interests or similarity in nature or character;
"found a natural affinity with the immigrants";
"felt a deep kinship with the other students";
"anthropology's kinship with the humanities"
- (biology) state of relationship between organisms or groups of organisms resulting in resemblance in structure or structural parts;
"in anatomical structure prehistoric man shows close affinity with modern humans"
- kinship by marriage or adoption;
not a blood relationship
|Abidance||the act of abiding (enduring without yielding)|
|Accordance||the act of granting rights|
"the accordance to Canada of rights of access"
|Accordance Of Rights|
|Acquiescence||agreement with a statement or proposal to do something|
"he gave his assent eagerly"
"a murmur of acquiescence from the assembly"
|Addition||the act of adding one thing to another|
"the addition of flowers created a pleasing effect"
"the addition of a leap day every four years"
|Adduction||(physiology) moving of a body part toward the central axis of the body|
|Adjacency||the attribute of being so near as to be touching|
|Adjunct||a construction that is part of a sentence but not essential to its meaning and can be omitted without making the sentence ungrammatical|
|Adjunction||an act of joining or adjoining things|
View all cognitive synonyms for Affinity
|Affinity||a natural attraction or feeling of kinship|
"an affinity for politics"
"the mysterious affinity between them"
"James''s affinity with Sam"
View English words with the unique letters used in affinity. Words With The Letters Afinty
|Attraction||the quality of arousing interest|
being attractive or something that attracts
"her personality held a strange attraction for him"
|Attractiveness||a beauty that appeals to the senses|
Affinity Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With Y
- Spelled With / Contains Letters