- Types Of Speech
- You can use affluence as a noun in a sentence.
- About Affluence
- A 2 syllables noun and 9 letters with the letters a, c, e, f, l, n, and u, 5 consonants, 4 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter u. Affluence starts with and ends with a vowel with the starting letters a, af, aff, affl, afflu, and the ending characters are e, ce, nce, ence, uence, . Affluence is also a double consonant (ff) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Abundant wealth
- Old French
- School Grade
- Affluence is set as a sat word that starts with a, ends with e, 2 syllables, 4 vowels and 9 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Affluence in Pig Latin is said as "affluenceay or affluenceway".
- a | f | f | l | u | e | n | c | e
- af | ff | fl | lu | ue | en | nc | ce
- aff | ffl | flu | lue | uen | enc | nce
- affl | fflu | flue | luen | uenc | ence
- Word Gram
|Abundance||the property of a more than adequate quantity or supply|
"an age of abundance"
|Amber||a deep yellow color|
"an amber light illuminated the room"
"he admired the gold of her hair"
|Ampleness||the property of impressive largeness in size|
"he admired the ampleness of its proportions"
|Amplitude||greatness of magnitude|
|Articulateness||the quality of being facile in speech and writing|
|Assets||anything of material value or usefulness|
|Attack||a decisive manner of beginning a musical tone or phrase|
View all cognitive synonyms for Affluence
View English words with the unique letters used in affluence. Words With The Letters Aceflnu
|Wealth||the quality of profuse abundance|
"she has a wealth of talent"
|Wealthiness||the state of being rich and affluent|
having a plentiful supply of material goods and money
"great wealth is not a sign of great intelligence"
Affluence Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters