- Types Of Speech
- You can use afforestation as a noun in a sentence.
- About Afforestation
- A 5 syllables noun and 13 letters with the letters a, e, f, i, n, o, r, s, and t, 7 consonants, 6 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letter s. Afforestation starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, af, aff, affo, affor, and the ending characters are n, on, ion, tion, ation, . Afforestation is also a double consonant (ff) word. View the double consonant words list.
- The conversion of bare or cultivated land into forest (originally for the purpose of hunting)
- Pig Latin
- Afforestation in Pig Latin is said as "afforestationay or afforestationway".
- a | f | f | o | r | e | s | t | a | t | i | o | n
- af | ff | fo | or | re | es | st | ta | at | ti | io | on
- aff | ffo | for | ore | res | est | sta | tat | ati | tio | ion
- affo | ffor | fore | ores | rest | esta | stat | tati | atio | tion
- Word Gram
|Arboretum||a facility where trees and shrubs are cultivated for exhibition|
|Arboriculture||the cultivation of tree for the production of timber|
|Backwoods||a remote and undeveloped area|
|Ballpark||a facility in which ball games are played (especially baseball games)|
"take me out to the ballpark"
|Boondocks||a remote and undeveloped area|
|Bush||hair growing in the pubic area|
|Chase||the act of pursuing in an effort to overtake or capture|
"the culprit started to run and the cop took off in pursuit"
View all cognitive synonyms for Afforestation
|Afforestation||the conversion of bare or cultivated land into forest (originally for the purpose of hunting)|
View English words with the unique letters used in afforestation. Words With The Letters Aefinorst
|Afforest||establish a forest on previously unforested land|
"afforest the mountains"
|Forest||the trees and other plants in a large densely wooded area|
|Conversion||a spiritual enlightenment causing a person to lead a new life|
Afforestation Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With N