- Types Of Speech
- You can use africa as a noun in a sentence.
- About Africa
- A 3 syllables noun and 6 letters with the letters a, c, f, i, and r, 3 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters ri. Africa starts with and ends with a vowel with the starting letters a, af, afr, afri, afric, and the ending characters are a, ca, ica, rica, frica, ..
- The second largest continent; located south of Europe and bordered to the west by the South Atlantic and to the east by the Indian Ocean
- School Grade
- Africa is set as a grade six word that starts with a, ends with a, 3 syllables, 3 vowels and 6 letters.
- Is africa a scrabble word? A 11 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Africa in Pig Latin is said as "africaay or africaway".
- a | f | r | i | c | a
- af | fr | ri | ic | ca
- afr | fri | ric | ica
- afri | fric | rica
- Word Gram
|Africa||the second largest continent|
located south of Europe and bordered to the west by the South Atlantic and to the east by the Indian Ocean
View English words with the unique letters used in africa. Words With The Letters Acfir
|Continent||the European mainland|
"Englishmen like to visit the Continent but they wouldn''t like to live there"
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Artifact (8 letters)||13 +2||14 +2||artifact|
|Traffic (7 letters)||15 +4||16 +4||acffirt|
|Aircraft (8 letters)||13 +2||14 +2||aircraft|
|Africa (6 letters)||11||12||africa|
|Scarify (7 letters)||15 +4||15 +3||scarify|
|Farci (5 letters)||10||11||farci|
|Farcist (7 letters)||12 +1||13 +1||farcist|
Africa Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With A
- Spelled With / Contains Letters