- About Aghast
- Aghast has the letters a, g, h, s, and t, 4 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters ha. Aghast starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, ag, agh, agha, aghas, and the ending characters are t, st, ast, hast, ghast, ..
- Middle English
- School Grade
- Aghast is set as a sat word that starts with a, ends with t, 2 syllables, 2 vowels and 6 letters.
- Is aghast a scrabble word? A 10 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Aghast in Pig Latin is said as "aghastay or aghastway".
- a | g | h | a | s | t
- ag | gh | ha | as | st
- agh | gha | has | ast
- agha | ghas | hast
- Word Gram
|Afraid||filled with regret or concern|
used often to soften an unpleasant statement
"I''m afraid I won''t be able to come"
"he was afraid he would have to let her go"
"I''m afraid you''re wrong"
|Agape||a religious meal shared as a sign of love and fellowship|
|Agaze||(used of eyes) open and fixed as if in fear or wonder|
|Amazed||filled with the emotional impact of overwhelming surprise or shock|
"an amazed audience gave the magician a standing ovation"
"I stood enthralled, astonished by the vastness and majesty of the cathedral"
"astounded viewers wept at the pictures from the
|Anxious||mentally upset over possible misfortune or danger etc|
"anxious about her job"
"not used to a city and anxious about small things"
"felt apprehensive about the consequences"
|Appalled||struck with fear, dread, or consternation|
View all cognitive synonyms for Aghast
View English words with the unique letters used in aghast. Words With The Letters Aghst
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Aghast (6 letters)||10||10||aghast|
Aghast Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With T
- Spelled With / Contains Letters