- Types Of Speech
- You can use aire as a noun in a sentence.
- About Aire
- A 1 syllables noun and 4 letters with the letters a, e, i, and r, 1 consonants, 3 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letters ir. Aire starts with and ends with a vowel with the starting letters a, ai, air, and the ending characters are e, re, ire, ..
- A river in northern England that flows southeast through West Yorkshire
- School Grade
- Aire is set as a kindergarten word that starts with a, ends with e, 1 syllables, 3 vowels and 4 letters.
- Is aire a scrabble word? A 4 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Aire in Pig Latin is said as "aireay or aireway".
- a | i | r | e
- ai | ir | re
- air | ire
- Word Gram
|Eira||a genus of Mustelidae|
|Aire||a river in northern England that flows southeast through West Yorkshire|
View English words with the unique letters used in aire. Words With The Letters Aeir
|River||a large natural stream of water (larger than a creek)|
"the river was navigable for 50 miles"
|England||a division of the United Kingdom|
View All Names For Aire
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Raise (5 letters)||5 +1||5 +1||aries|
|Waiver (6 letters)||12 +8||13 +9||waiver|
|Eira (4 letters)||4||4||aire|
|Sierra (6 letters)||6 +2||6 +2||sierra|
|Attire (6 letters)||6 +2||6 +2||attire|
|Satire (6 letters)||6 +2||6 +2||satire|
|Azeri (5 letters)||14 +10||14 +10||zaire|
|Aerie (5 letters)||5 +1||5 +1||aeeir|
|Aries (5 letters)||5 +1||5 +1||aries|
|Zaire (5 letters)||14 +10||14 +10||zaire|
|Aire (4 letters)||4||4||aire|
|Aesir (5 letters)||5 +1||5 +1||aries|
|Raiser (6 letters)||6 +2||6 +2||sierra|
|Waiter (6 letters)||9 +5||9 +5||waiter|
|Rivera (6 letters)||9 +5||10 +6||arrive|
|Xavier (6 letters)||16 +12||17 +13||xavier|
|Arise (5 letters)||5 +1||5 +1||aries|
|Arrive (6 letters)||9 +5||10 +6||arrive|
|Irate (5 letters)||5 +1||5 +1||irate|
Aire Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters