- Types Of Speech
- You can use airport as a noun in a sentence.
- About Airport
- A 2 syllables noun and 7 letters with the letters a, i, o, p, r, and t, 4 consonants, 3 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter p. Airport starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, ai, air, airp, airpo, and the ending characters are t, rt, ort, port, rport, ..
- An airfield equipped with control tower and hangers as well as accommodations for passengers and cargo
- Compound Words
- A compound word, airport has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are air, and port.
- School Grade
- Airport is set as a grade six word that starts with a, ends with t, 2 syllables, 3 vowels and 7 letters.
- Is airport a scrabble word? A 9 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Airport in Pig Latin is said as "airportay or airportway".
- a | i | r | p | o | r | t
- ai | ir | rp | po | or | rt
- air | irp | rpo | por | ort
- airp | irpo | rpor | port
- Word Gram
|Airport||an airfield equipped with control tower and hangers as well as accommodations for passengers and cargo|
View English words with the unique letters used in airport. Words With The Letters Aioprt
|Airfield||a place where planes take off and land|
|Field||a particular kind of commercial enterprise|
"they are outstanding in their field"
|Heliport||an airport for helicopters|
|Kennedy||a large airport on Long Island east of New York City|
|Kennedy International Airport|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Topiary (7 letters)||12 +3||12 +2||topiary|
|Airport (7 letters)||9||10||airport|
|Portrait (8 letters)||10 +1||11 +1||portrait|
|Patriot (7 letters)||9||10||patriot|
|Pavarotti (9 letters)||14 +5||16 +6||pavarotti|
|Parrotia (8 letters)||10 +1||11 +1||parrotia|
Airport Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With T
- Spelled With / Contains Letters