- Types Of Speech
- You can use albigenses as a noun in a sentence.
- About Albigenses
- A 4 syllables noun and 10 letters with the letters a, b, e, g, i, l, n, and s, 6 consonants, 4 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters ge. Albigenses starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, al, alb, albi, albig, and the ending characters are s, es, ses, nses, enses, ..
- A Christian religious sect in southern France in the 12th and 13th centuries; believers in Albigensianism
- Pig Latin
- Albigenses in Pig Latin is said as "albigensesay or albigensesway".
- a | l | b | i | g | e | n | s | e | s
- al | lb | bi | ig | ge | en | ns | se | es
- alb | lbi | big | ige | gen | ens | nse | ses
- albi | lbig | bige | igen | gens | ense | nses
- Word Gram
|Albigenses||a Christian religious sect in southern France in the 12th and 13th centuries|
believers in Albigensianism
View English words with the unique letters used in albigenses. Words With The Letters Abegilns
|Sect||a subdivision of a larger religious group|
Albigenses Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With S
- Spelled With / Contains Letters