- Types Of Speech
- You can use alienating as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Alienating
- A 6 syllables adjective satellite and 10 letters with the letters a, e, g, i, l, n, and t, 5 consonants, 5 vowels and 6 syllables with the middle letters na. Alienating starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, al, ali, alie, alien, and the ending characters are g, ng, ing, ting, ating, ..
- Causing hostility or loss of friendliness; "her sudden alienating aloofness"
- Pig Latin
- Alienating in Pig Latin is said as "alienatingay or alienatingway".
- a | l | i | e | n | a | t | i | n | g
- al | li | ie | en | na | at | ti | in | ng
- ali | lie | ien | ena | nat | ati | tin | ing
- alie | lien | iena | enat | nati | atin | ting
- Word Gram
|Alienating||causing hostility or loss of friendliness|
"her sudden alienating aloofness"
View English words with the unique letters used in alienating. Words With The Letters Aegilnt
|Antagonistic||opposing or neutralizing or mitigating an effect by contrary action|
Alienating Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With G
- Spelled With / Contains Letters