- Types Of Speech
- You can use alienator as a noun in a sentence.
- About Alienator
- A 6 syllables noun and 9 letters with the letters a, e, i, l, n, o, r, and t, 4 consonants, 5 vowels and 6 syllables with the middle letter n. Alienator starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, al, ali, alie, alien, and the ending characters are r, or, tor, ator, nator, ..
- An unpleasant person who causes friendly people to become indifferent or unfriendly or hostile
- Pig Latin
- Alienator in Pig Latin is said as "alienatoray or alienatorway".
- a | l | i | e | n | a | t | o | r
- al | li | ie | en | na | at | to | or
- ali | lie | ien | ena | nat | ato | tor
- alie | lien | iena | enat | nato | ator
- Word Gram
|Rationale||(law) an explanation of the fundamental reasons (especially an explanation of the working of some device in terms of laws of nature)|
"the rationale for capital punishment"
"the principles of internal-combustion engines"
|Alienator||an unpleasant person who causes friendly people to become indifferent or unfriendly or hostile|
View English words with the unique letters used in alienator. Words With The Letters Aeilnort
|Alien||a form of life assumed to exist outside the Earth or its atmosphere|
|Alienate||arouse hostility or indifference in where there had formerly been love, affection, or friendliness|
|Disaffect||arouse hostility or indifference in where there had formerly been love, affection, or friendliness|
|Estrange||arouse hostility or indifference in where there had formerly been love, affection, or friendliness|
Alienator Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With R
- Spelled With / Contains Letters