- Types Of Speech
- You can use allegiant as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Allegiant
- A 4 syllables adjective satellite and 9 letters with the letters a, e, g, i, l, n, and t, 5 consonants, 4 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letter g. Allegiant starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, al, all, alle, alleg, and the ending characters are t, nt, ant, iant, giant, . Allegiant is also a double consonant (ll) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Steadfast in devotion (especially to your lawful monarch or government); "it is impossible to be allegiant to two opposing forces"
- Pig Latin
- Allegiant in Pig Latin is said as "allegiantay or allegiantway".
- a | l | l | e | g | i | a | n | t
- al | ll | le | eg | gi | ia | an | nt
- all | lle | leg | egi | gia | ian | ant
- alle | lleg | legi | egia | gian | iant
- Word Gram
|Allegiant||steadfast in devotion (especially to your lawful monarch or government)|
"it is impossible to be allegiant to two opposing forces"
View English words with the unique letters used in allegiant. Words With The Letters Aegilnt
|Loyal||unwavering in devotion to friend or vow or cause;|
"a firm ally";
"the true-hearted soldier...of Tippecanoe"- Campaign song for William Henry Harrison;
Allegiant Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With T
- Spelled With / Contains Letters