- About Alleluia
- Alleluia has the letters a, e, i, l, and u, 3 consonants, 5 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letters el. Alleluia starts with and ends with a vowel with the starting letters a, al, all, alle, allel, and the ending characters are a, ia, uia, luia, eluia, . Alleluia is also a double consonant (ll) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Pig Latin
- Alleluia in Pig Latin is said as "alleluiaay or alleluiaway".
- a | l | l | e | l | u | i | a
- al | ll | le | el | lu | ui | ia
- all | lle | lel | elu | lui | uia
- alle | llel | lelu | elui | luia
- Word Gram
|Answer||a nonverbal reaction|
"his answer to any problem was to get drunk"
"their answer was to sue me"
|Anthem||a song of praise (to God or to a saint or to a nation)|
|Antiphon||a verse or song to be chanted or sung in response|
|Antiphony||a verse or song to be chanted or sung in response|
|Applause||a demonstration of approval by clapping the hands together|
|Call||the option to buy a given stock (or stock index or commodity future) at a given price before a given date|
|Canticle||a hymn derived from the Bible|
|Canticle Of Simeon|
View all cognitive synonyms for Alleluia
View English words with the unique letters used in alleluia. Words With The Letters Aeilu
Alleluia Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With A
- Spelled With / Contains Letters