- Types Of Speech
- You can use alliance as a noun in a sentence.
- About Alliance
- A 3 syllables noun and 8 letters with the letters a, c, e, i, l, and n, 4 consonants, 4 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters ia. Alliance starts with and ends with a vowel with the starting letters a, al, all, alli, allia, and the ending characters are e, ce, nce, ance, iance, . Alliance is also a double consonant (ll) word. View the double consonant words list.
- The act of forming an alliance or confederation
- Old French
- School Grade
- Alliance is set as a sat word that starts with a, ends with e, 3 syllables, 4 vowels and 8 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Alliance in Pig Latin is said as "allianceay or allianceway".
- a | l | l | i | a | n | c | e
- al | ll | li | ia | an | nc | ce
- all | lli | lia | ian | anc | nce
- alli | llia | lian | ianc | ance
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the act of forming an alliance or confederation
- a formal agreement establishing an association or alliance between nations or other groups to achieve a particular aim
- an organization of people (or countries) involved in a pact or treaty
- a connection based on kinship or marriage or common interest;
"the shifting alliances within a large family";
"their friendship constitutes a powerful bond between them"
- the state of being allied or confederated
|Abidance||the act of abiding (enduring without yielding)|
|Accompaniment||the act of accompanying someone or something in order to protect them|
|Accordance||the act of granting rights|
"the accordance to Canada of rights of access"
|Accordance Of Rights|
|Addition||the act of adding one thing to another|
"the addition of flowers created a pleasing effect"
"the addition of a leap day every four years"
|Adjacency||the attribute of being so near as to be touching|
|Adjunct||a construction that is part of a sentence but not essential to its meaning and can be omitted without making the sentence ungrammatical|
|Adjunction||an act of joining or adjoining things|
|Affairs||transactions of professional or public interest|
"news of current affairs"
"great affairs of state"
View all cognitive synonyms for Alliance
|Alliance||the act of forming an alliance or confederation|
View English words with the unique letters used in alliance. Words With The Letters Aceiln
|Ally||a friendly nation|
|Confederate||a person who joins with another in carrying out some plan (especially an unethical or illegal plan)|
Alliance Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters