- Types Of Speech
- You can use alligator as a noun or as a verb in a sentence.
- About Alligator
- A 4 syllables noun and 9 letters with the letters a, g, i, l, o, r, and t, 5 consonants, 4 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letter g. Alligator starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, al, all, alli, allig, and the ending characters are r, or, tor, ator, gator, . Alligator is also a double consonant (ll) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Either of two amphibious reptiles related to crocodiles but with with shorter broader snouts
- School Grade
- Alligator is set as a grade six word that starts with a, ends with r, 4 syllables, 4 vowels and 9 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Alligator in Pig Latin is said as "alligatoray or alligatorway".
- a | l | l | i | g | a | t | o | r
- al | ll | li | ig | ga | at | to | or
- all | lli | lig | iga | gat | ato | tor
- alli | llig | liga | igat | gato | ator
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- either of two amphibious reptiles related to crocodiles but with with shorter broader snouts
- leather made from alligator's hide
- Verb Examples
- of paint, varnish, or the like: to crack and acquire the appearance of alligator hide, as from weathering or improper application
|Alligator||either of two amphibious reptiles related to crocodiles but with with shorter broader snouts|
View English words with the unique letters used in alligator. Words With The Letters Agilort
|Crocodilian||extant archosaurian reptile|
Alligator Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With R
- Spelled With / Contains Letters