- About Alliterating
- Alliterating has the letters a, e, g, i, l, n, r, and t, 7 consonants, 5 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letters er. Alliterating starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, al, all, alli, allit, and the ending characters are g, ng, ing, ting, ating, . Alliterating is also a double consonant (ll) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Pig Latin
- Alliterating in Pig Latin is said as "alliteratingay or alliteratingway".
- a | l | l | i | t | e | r | a | t | i | n | g
- al | ll | li | it | te | er | ra | at | ti | in | ng
- all | lli | lit | ite | ter | era | rat | ati | tin | ing
- alli | llit | lite | iter | tera | erat | rati | atin | ting
- Word Gram
View English words with the unique letters used in alliterating. Words With The Letters Aegilnrt
Alliterating Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With G