- Types Of Speech
- You can use alloantibody as a noun in a sentence.
- About Alloantibody
- A 5 syllables noun and 12 letters with the letters a, b, d, i, l, n, o, t, and y, 7 consonants, 5 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letters nt. Alloantibody starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, al, all, allo, alloa, and the ending characters are y, dy, ody, body, ibody, . Alloantibody is also a double consonant (ll) word. View the double consonant words list.
- An antibody that occurs naturally against foreign tissues from a person of the same species
- Pig Latin
- Alloantibody in Pig Latin is said as "alloantibodyay or alloantibodyway".
- a | l | l | o | a | n | t | i | b | o | d | y
- al | ll | lo | oa | an | nt | ti | ib | bo | od | dy
- all | llo | loa | oan | ant | nti | tib | ibo | bod | ody
- allo | lloa | loan | oant | anti | ntib | tibo | ibod | body
- Word Gram
|Alloantibody||an antibody that occurs naturally against foreign tissues from a person of the same species|
View English words with the unique letters used in alloantibody. Words With The Letters Abdilnoty
|Antibody||any of a large variety of proteins normally present in the body or produced in response to an antigen which it neutralizes, thus producing an immune response|
Alloantibody Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With Y