- Types Of Speech
- You can use allocution as a noun in a sentence.
- About Allocution
- A 4 syllables noun and 10 letters with the letters a, c, i, l, n, o, t, and u, 5 consonants, 5 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters cu. Allocution starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, al, all, allo, alloc, and the ending characters are n, on, ion, tion, ution, . Allocution is also a double consonant (ll) word. View the double consonant words list.
- (rhetoric) a formal or authoritative address that advises or exhorts
- Pig Latin
- Allocution in Pig Latin is said as "allocutionay or allocutionway".
- a | l | l | o | c | u | t | i | o | n
- al | ll | lo | oc | cu | ut | ti | io | on
- all | llo | loc | ocu | cut | uti | tio | ion
- allo | lloc | locu | ocut | cuti | utio | tion
- Word Gram
|After Dinner Speech|
|Argument||a variable in a logical or mathematical expression whose value determines the dependent variable|
if f(x)=y, x is the independent variable
|Argumentation||the methodical process of logical reasoning|
"I can''t follow your line of reasoning"
|Broadside||the simultaneous firing of all the armament on one side of a warship|
|Debate||a discussion in which reasons are advanced for and against some proposition or proposal|
"the argument over foreign aid goes on and on"
|Diatribe||thunderous verbal attack|
|Drill||(military) the training of soldiers to march (as in ceremonial parades) or to perform the manual of arms|
View all cognitive synonyms for Allocution
|Allocution||(rhetoric) a formal or authoritative address that advises or exhorts|
View English words with the unique letters used in allocution. Words With The Letters Acilnotu
Allocution Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With N
- Spelled With / Contains Letters