- Types Of Speech
- You can use allopurinol as a noun in a sentence.
- About Allopurinol
- A 5 syllables noun and 11 letters with the letters a, i, l, n, o, p, r, and u, 6 consonants, 5 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letter u. Allopurinol starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, al, all, allo, allop, and the ending characters are l, ol, nol, inol, rinol, . Allopurinol is also a double consonant (ll) word. View the double consonant words list.
- A drug (trade name Zyloprim) used to treat gout and other conditions in which there is an excessive buildup of uric acid
- Pig Latin
- Allopurinol in Pig Latin is said as "allopurinolay or allopurinolway".
- a | l | l | o | p | u | r | i | n | o | l
- al | ll | lo | op | pu | ur | ri | in | no | ol
- all | llo | lop | opu | pur | uri | rin | ino | nol
- allo | llop | lopu | opur | puri | urin | rino | inol
- Word Gram
|Allopurinol||a drug (trade name Zyloprim) used to treat gout and other conditions in which there is an excessive buildup of uric acid|
View English words with the unique letters used in allopurinol. Words With The Letters Ailnopru
|Medicament||(medicine) something that treats or prevents or alleviates the symptoms of disease|
|Medication||the act of treating with medicines or remedies|
|Medicine||the learned profession that is mastered by graduate training in a medical school and that is devoted to preventing or alleviating or curing diseases and injuries|
"he studied medicine at Harvard"
Allopurinol Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With L