- Types Of Speech
- You can use alloy as a noun or as a verb in a sentence.
- About Alloy
- A 2 syllables noun and 5 letters with the letters a, l, o, and y, 3 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter l. Alloy starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, al, all, allo, and the ending characters are y, oy, loy, lloy, . Alloy is also a double consonant (ll) word. View the double consonant words list.
- The state of impairing the quality or reducing the value of something
- Anglo Norman
- School Grade
- Alloy is set as a sat word that starts with a, ends with y, 2 syllables, 2 vowels and 5 letters.
- Is alloy a scrabble word? A 8 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Alloy in Pig Latin is said as "alloyay or alloyway".
- a | l | l | o | y
- al | ll | lo | oy
- all | llo | loy
- allo | lloy
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the state of impairing the quality or reducing the value of something
- a mixture containing two or more metallic elements or metallic and nonmetallic elements usually fused together or dissolving into each other when molten;
"brass is an alloy of zinc and copper"
- Verb Examples
- make an alloy of
- lower in value by increasing the base-metal content
|Abuse||cruel or inhumane treatment|
|Admix||mix or blend|
"Hyaline casts were admixed with neutrophils"
|Admixture||the act of mixing together|
"paste made by a mix of flour and water"
"the mixing of sound channels in the recording studio"
|Adulterate||corrupt, debase, or make impure by adding a foreign or inferior substance|
often by replacing valuable ingredients with inferior ones
|Aggregate||the whole amount|
"The cold water quenched his thirst"
|Alloy Cast Iron|
View all cognitive synonyms for Alloy
|Alloy||the state of impairing the quality or reducing the value of something|
|Loyal||unwavering in devotion to friend or vow or cause|
"a firm ally"
"the true-hearted soldier...of Tippecanoe"- Campaign song for William Henry Harrison
View English words with the unique letters used in alloy. Words With The Letters Aloy
|Impureness||the condition of being impure|
|Impurity||the condition of being impure|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Loyola (6 letters)||9 +1||10 +1||loyola|
|Alloy (5 letters)||8||9||alloy|
|Loyal (5 letters)||8||9||alloy|
|Loyally (7 letters)||13 +5||14 +5||loyally|
Alloy Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With Y
- Spelled With / Contains Letters