- Types Of Speech
- You can use altostratus as a noun in a sentence.
- About Altostratus
- A 4 syllables noun and 11 letters with the letters a, l, o, r, s, t, and u, 7 consonants, 4 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letter t. Altostratus starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, al, alt, alto, altos, and the ending characters are s, us, tus, atus, ratus, ..
- A stratus cloud at an intermediate altitude of 2 or 3 miles
- Compound Words
- A compound word, altostratus has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are alto, and stratus.
- Pig Latin
- Altostratus in Pig Latin is said as "altostratusay or altostratusway".
- a | l | t | o | s | t | r | a | t | u | s
- al | lt | to | os | st | tr | ra | at | tu | us
- alt | lto | tos | ost | str | tra | rat | atu | tus
- alto | ltos | tost | ostr | stra | trat | ratu | atus
- Word Gram
|Altostratus||a stratus cloud at an intermediate altitude of 2 or 3 miles|
View English words with the unique letters used in altostratus. Words With The Letters Alorstu
|Stratus||a large dark low cloud|
Altostratus Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With S