- Types Of Speech
- You can use aluminum as a noun in a sentence.
- About Aluminum
- A 4 syllables noun and 8 letters with the letters a, i, l, m, n, and u, 4 consonants, 4 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters mi. Aluminum starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, al, alu, alum, alumi, and the ending characters are m, um, num, inum, minum, ..
- A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite
- New Latin
- School Grade
- Aluminum is set as a grade seven word that starts with a, ends with m, 4 syllables, 4 vowels and 8 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Aluminum in Pig Latin is said as "aluminumay or aluminumway".
- a | l | u | m | i | n | u | m
- al | lu | um | mi | in | nu | um
- alu | lum | umi | min | inu | num
- alum | lumi | umin | minu | inum
- Word Gram
|Aluminum||a silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite|
View English words with the unique letters used in aluminum. Words With The Letters Ailmnu
|Aluminise||cover with aluminum|
|Aluminize||cover with aluminum|
|Metal||a mixture containing two or more metallic elements or metallic and nonmetallic elements usually fused together or dissolving into each other when molten|
"brass is an alloy of zinc and copper"
|Alum||a double sulphate of aluminum and potassium that is used as an astringent (among other things)|
|Bauxite||a clay-like mineral;|
the chief ore of aluminum;
composed of aluminum oxides and aluminum hydroxides;
used as an abrasive and catalyst
|Duralumin||an aluminum-based alloy|
Aluminum Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With M
- Spelled With / Contains Letters