- Types Of Speech
- You can use amen as a noun in a sentence.
- About Amen
- A 2 syllables noun and 4 letters with the letters a, e, m, and n, 2 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters me. Amen starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, am, ame, and the ending characters are n, en, men, ..
- A primeval Egyptian personification of air and breath; worshipped especially at Thebes
- Is amen a scrabble word? A 6 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Amen in Pig Latin is said as "amenay or amenway".
- a | m | e | n
- am | me | en
- ame | men
- Word Gram
|Absolutely||totally and definitely|
"we are absolutely opposed to the idea"
"he forced himself to lie absolutely still"
"iron is absolutely necessary"
|Affirmative||a reply of affirmation|
"he answered in the affirmative"
|Affirmativeness||the agreeable quality of one who assents|
|Agreed||united by being of the same opinion|
"agreed in their distrust of authority"
|Amercement||money extracted as a penalty|
|Assuredly||without a doubt|
"the grammar schools were assuredly not intended for the gentry alone"
View all cognitive synonyms for Amen
|Name||by the sanction or authority of|
"halt in the name of the law"
|Mane||long coarse hair growing from the crest of the animal''s neck|
|Mean||an average of n numbers computed by adding some function of the numbers and dividing by some function of n|
|Amen||a primeval Egyptian personification of air and breath|
worshipped especially at Thebes
View English words with the unique letters used in amen. Words With The Letters Aemn
View All Names For Amen
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Means (5 letters)||7 +1||9 +1||mensa|
|Name (4 letters)||6||8||name|
|Monera (6 letters)||8 +2||10 +2||enamor|
|Menura (6 letters)||8 +2||11 +3||manure|
|Mane (4 letters)||6||8||name|
|Marten (6 letters)||8 +2||10 +2||marten|
|Manse (5 letters)||7 +1||9 +1||mensa|
|Manner (6 letters)||8 +2||11 +3||manner|
|Examen (6 letters)||15 +9||17 +9||examen|
|Mean (4 letters)||6||8||name|
|Names (5 letters)||7 +1||9 +1||mensa|
|Nemea (5 letters)||7 +1||9 +1||nemea|
|Mensa (5 letters)||7 +1||9 +1||mensa|
|Merman (6 letters)||10 +4||13 +5||merman|
|Amen (4 letters)||6||8||name|
|Maven (5 letters)||10 +4||13 +5||maven|
|Seaman (6 letters)||8 +2||10 +2||seaman|
|Meany (5 letters)||10 +4||11 +3||meany|
|Namer (5 letters)||7 +1||9 +1||namer|
|Penman (6 letters)||10 +4||14 +6||aemnnp|
|Moaner (6 letters)||8 +2||10 +2||enamor|
|Yeoman (6 letters)||11 +5||12 +4||yeoman|
|Manes (5 letters)||7 +1||9 +1||mensa|
|Manet (5 letters)||7 +1||9 +1||manet|
|Newman (6 letters)||11 +5||14 +6||newman|
Amen Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With N
- Spelled With / Contains Letters