- Types Of Speech
- You can use amendment as a noun in a sentence.
- About Amendment
- A 3 syllables noun and 9 letters with the letters a, d, e, m, n, and t, 6 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter d. Amendment starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, am, ame, amen, amend, and the ending characters are t, nt, ent, ment, dment, ..
- The act of amending or correcting
- School Grade
- Amendment is set as a grade seven word that starts with a, ends with t, 3 syllables, 3 vowels and 9 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Amendment in Pig Latin is said as "amendmentay or amendmentway".
- a | m | e | n | d | m | e | n | t
- am | me | en | nd | dm | me | en | nt
- ame | men | end | ndm | dme | men | ent
- amen | mend | endm | ndme | dmen | ment
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the act of amending or correcting
- a statement that is added to or revises or improves a proposal or document (a bill or constitution etc.)
|Addendum||textual matter that is added onto a publication|
usually at the end
|Addition||the act of adding one thing to another|
"the addition of flowers created a pleasing effect"
"the addition of a leap day every four years"
|Adjustment||the act of making something different (as e.g. the size of a garment)|
|Advance||the act of moving forward toward a goal|
|Advancement||gradual improvement or growth or development|
"advancement of knowledge"
"great progress in the arts"
|Alteration||the act of making something different (as e.g. the size of a garment)|
|Amelioration||the act of relieving ills and changing for the better|
|Ascending||the act of changing location in an upward direction|
|Ascension||the act of changing location in an upward direction|
|Ascent||the act of changing location in an upward direction|
View all cognitive synonyms for Amendment
|Amendment||the act of amending or correcting|
View English words with the unique letters used in amendment. Words With The Letters Ademnt
|Amend||set straight or right|
"remedy these deficiencies"
"rectify the inequities in salaries"
"repair an oversight"
Amendment Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With T
- Spelled With / Contains Letters