- Types Of Speech
- You can use american as a article or as a noun in a sentence.
- About American
- A 4 syllables article and 8 letters with the letters a, c, e, i, m, n, and r, 4 consonants, 4 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters ri. American starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, am, ame, amer, ameri, and the ending characters are n, an, can, ican, rican, ..
- The English language as used in the United States
- Pig Latin
- American in Pig Latin is said as "americanay or americanway".
- a | m | e | r | i | c | a | n
- am | me | er | ri | ic | ca | an
- ame | mer | eri | ric | ica | can
- amer | meri | eric | rica | ican
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the English language as used in the United States
- a native or inhabitant of a North american or Central american or South american country
- a native or inhabitant of the United States
- Article Examples
- of or relating to or characteristic of the continents and islands of the Americas;
"the american hemisphere";
"american flora and fauna"
- of or relating to the United States of America or its people or language or culture;
"the american dream"
|American||the English language as used in the United States|
View English words with the unique letters used in american. Words With The Letters Aceimnr
|English||the discipline that studies the English language and literature|
|Black English Vernacular|
|Ebonics||a nonstandard form of American English spoken by some Black people in the United States|
American Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With N
- Spelled With / Contains Letters