- Types Of Speech
- You can use americium as a noun in a sentence.
- About Americium
- A 5 syllables noun and 9 letters with the letters a, c, e, i, m, r, and u, 4 consonants, 5 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letter i. Americium starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, am, ame, amer, ameri, and the ending characters are m, um, ium, cium, icium, ..
- A radioactive transuranic metallic element; discovered by bombarding uranium with helium atoms
- Pig Latin
- Americium in Pig Latin is said as "americiumay or americiumway".
- a | m | e | r | i | c | i | u | m
- am | me | er | ri | ic | ci | iu | um
- ame | mer | eri | ric | ici | ciu | ium
- amer | meri | eric | rici | iciu | cium
- Word Gram
|Americium||a radioactive transuranic metallic element|
discovered by bombarding uranium with helium atoms
View English words with the unique letters used in americium. Words With The Letters Aceimru
|Metal||a mixture containing two or more metallic elements or metallic and nonmetallic elements usually fused together or dissolving into each other when molten|
"brass is an alloy of zinc and copper"
Americium Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With M
- Spelled With / Contains Letters