- Types Of Speech
- You can use ammonification as a noun in a sentence.
- About Ammonification
- A 6 syllables noun and 14 letters with the letters a, c, f, i, m, n, o, and t, 7 consonants, 7 vowels and 6 syllables with the middle letters fi. Ammonification starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, am, amm, ammo, ammon, and the ending characters are n, on, ion, tion, ation, . Ammonification is also a double consonant (mm) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Impregnation with ammonia or a compound of ammonia
- Pig Latin
- Ammonification in Pig Latin is said as "ammonificationay or ammonificationway".
- a | m | m | o | n | i | f | i | c | a | t | i | o | n
- am | mm | mo | on | ni | if | fi | ic | ca | at | ti | io | on
- amm | mmo | mon | oni | nif | ifi | fic | ica | cat | ati | tio | ion
- ammo | mmon | moni | onif | nifi | ific | fica | icat | cati | atio | tion
- Word Gram
|Ammonification||impregnation with ammonia or a compound of ammonia|
View English words with the unique letters used in ammonification. Words With The Letters Acfimnot
|Ammonify||treat with ammonia|
cause to undergo ammonification
Ammonification Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With N