- Types Of Speech
- You can use amos as a noun in a sentence.
- About Amos
- A 2 syllables noun and 4 letters with the letters a, m, o, and s, 2 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters mo. Amos starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, am, amo, and the ending characters are s, os, mos, ..
- An Old Testament book telling Amos''s prophecies
- Is amos a scrabble word? A 6 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Amos in Pig Latin is said as "amosay or amosway".
- a | m | o | s
- am | mo | os
- amo | mos
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- an Old Testament book telling amos's prophecies
- a Hebrew shepherd and minor prophet
|Soma||alternative names for the body of a human being|
"Leonardo studied the human body"
"he has a strong physique"
"the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak"
|Amos||an Old Testament book telling Amos''s prophecies|
View English words with the unique letters used in amos. Words With The Letters Amos
|Book||physical objects consisting of a number of pages bound together|
"he used a large book as a doorstop"
|Prophets||the second of three divisions of the Hebrew Scriptures|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Omasum (6 letters)||10 +4||13 +6||omasum|
|Soma (4 letters)||6||7||amos|
|Stoma (5 letters)||7 +1||8 +1||atoms|
|Amos (4 letters)||6||7||amos|
|Samosa (6 letters)||8 +2||9 +2||samosa|
|Samoa (5 letters)||7 +1||8 +1||samoa|
|Samos (5 letters)||7 +1||8 +1||samos|
|Atoms (5 letters)||7 +1||8 +1||atoms|
Amos Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With S
- Spelled With / Contains Letters