- Types Of Speech
- You can use amphibolite as a noun in a sentence.
- About Amphibolite
- A 4 syllables noun and 11 letters with the letters a, b, e, h, i, l, m, o, p, and t, 6 consonants, 5 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letter b. Amphibolite starts with and ends with a vowel with the starting letters a, am, amp, amph, amphi, and the ending characters are e, te, ite, lite, olite, ..
- A metamorphic rock composed chiefly of amphibole and plagioclase
- Pig Latin
- Amphibolite in Pig Latin is said as "amphiboliteay or amphiboliteway".
- a | m | p | h | i | b | o | l | i | t | e
- am | mp | ph | hi | ib | bo | ol | li | it | te
- amp | mph | phi | hib | ibo | bol | oli | lit | ite
- amph | mphi | phib | hibo | ibol | boli | olit | lite
- Word Gram
|Amphibolite||a metamorphic rock composed chiefly of amphibole and plagioclase|
View English words with the unique letters used in amphibolite. Words With The Letters Abehilmopt
Amphibolite Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With E