- Types Of Speech
- You can use anadiplosis as a noun in a sentence.
- About Anadiplosis
- A 5 syllables noun and 11 letters with the letters a, d, i, l, n, o, p, and s, 6 consonants, 5 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letter p. Anadiplosis starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, an, ana, anad, anadi, and the ending characters are s, is, sis, osis, losis, ..
- Repetition of the final words of a sentence or line at the beginning of the next
- Pig Latin
- Anadiplosis in Pig Latin is said as "anadiplosisay or anadiplosisway".
- a | n | a | d | i | p | l | o | s | i | s
- an | na | ad | di | ip | pl | lo | os | si | is
- ana | nad | adi | dip | ipl | plo | los | osi | sis
- anad | nadi | adip | dipl | iplo | plos | losi | osis
- Word Gram
|Anadiplosis||repetition of the final words of a sentence or line at the beginning of the next|
View English words with the unique letters used in anadiplosis. Words With The Letters Adilnops
Anadiplosis Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With S