- Types Of Speech
- You can use ancestry as a noun in a sentence.
- About Ancestry
- A 3 syllables noun and 8 letters with the letters a, c, e, n, r, s, t, and y, 6 consonants, 2 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters es. Ancestry starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, an, anc, ance, ances, and the ending characters are y, ry, try, stry, estry, ..
- Inherited properties shared with others of your bloodline
- Old French
- School Grade
- Ancestry is set as a sat word that starts with a, ends with y, 3 syllables, 2 vowels and 8 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Ancestry in Pig Latin is said as "ancestryay or ancestryway".
- a | n | c | e | s | t | r | y
- an | nc | ce | es | st | tr | ry
- anc | nce | ces | est | str | try
- ance | nces | cest | estr | stry
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- inherited properties shared with others of your bloodline
- the descendants of one individual;
"his entire lineage has been warriors"
|Addition||the act of adding one thing to another|
"the addition of flowers created a pleasing effect"
"the addition of a leap day every four years"
|Adjacency||the attribute of being so near as to be touching|
|Adjunct||a construction that is part of a sentence but not essential to its meaning and can be omitted without making the sentence ungrammatical|
|Adjunction||an act of joining or adjoining things|
|Advance||the act of moving forward toward a goal|
|Advancement||gradual improvement or growth or development|
"advancement of knowledge"
"great progress in the arts"
|Affairs||transactions of professional or public interest|
"news of current affairs"
"great affairs of state"
|Affiliation||the act of becoming formally connected or joined|
"welcomed the affiliation of the research center with the university"
|Affinity||a natural attraction or feeling of kinship|
"an affinity for politics"
"the mysterious affinity between them"
"James''s affinity with Sam"
View all cognitive synonyms for Ancestry
|Ancestry||inherited properties shared with others of your bloodline|
View English words with the unique letters used in ancestry. Words With The Letters Acenrsty
|Come||come to pass|
arrive, as in due course
"The first success came three days later"
"It came as a shock"
"Dawn comes early in June"
|Derive||develop or evolve, especially from a latent or potential state|
|Descend||come as if by falling|
|Inheritance||hereditary succession to a title or an office or property|
|Bloodline||ancestry of a purebred animal|
|Breed||a lineage or race of people|
|Descent||the act of changing your location in a downward direction|
|Extraction||the act of pulling out (as a tooth);|
"the dentist gave her a local anesthetic prior to the extraction"
|Origin||properties attributable to your ancestry;|
"he comes from good origins"
|Pedigree||ancestry of a purebred animal|
|Strain||the act of singing;|
"with a shout and a song they marched up to the gates"
Ancestry Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With Y
- Spelled With / Contains Letters