- Types Of Speech
- You can use andrew as a noun in a sentence.
- About Andrew
- A 2 syllables noun and 6 letters with the letters a, d, e, n, r, and w, 4 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters dr. Andrew starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, an, and, andr, andre, and the ending characters are w, ew, rew, drew, ndrew, ..
- (New Testament) disciple of Jesus; brother of Peter; patron saint of Scotland
- Ancient Greek
- Is andrew a scrabble word? A 10 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Andrew in Pig Latin is said as "andreway or andrewway".
- a | n | d | r | e | w
- an | nd | dr | re | ew
- and | ndr | dre | rew
- andr | ndre | drew
- Word Gram
|Warden||the chief official in charge of a prison|
|Andrew||(New Testament) disciple of Jesus|
brother of Peter
patron saint of Scotland
|Wander||lose clarity or turn aside especially from the main subject of attention or course of argument in writing, thinking, or speaking|
"She always digresses when telling a story"
"her mind wanders"
"Don''t digress when you give a lecture"
View English words with the unique letters used in andrew. Words With The Letters Adenrw
|Apostle||(New Testament) one of the original 12 disciples chosen by Christ to preach his gospel|
|Saint||model of excellence or perfection of a kind|
one having no equal
View All Names For Andrew
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Wanderer (8 letters)||12 +2||13 +2||wanderer|
|Warden (6 letters)||10||11||adenrw|
|Andrew (6 letters)||10||11||adenrw|
|Wander (6 letters)||10||11||adenrw|
Andrew Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With W
- Spelled With / Contains Letters