- Types Of Speech
- You can use androgynous as a article in a sentence.
- About Androgynous
- A 4 syllables article and 11 letters with the letters a, d, g, n, o, r, s, u, and y, 7 consonants, 4 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letter g. Androgynous starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, an, and, andr, andro, and the ending characters are s, us, ous, nous, ynous, ..
- Having both male and female characteristics
- School Grade
- Androgynous is set as a sat word that starts with a, ends with s, 4 syllables, 4 vowels and 11 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Androgynous in Pig Latin is said as "androgynousay or androgynousway".
- a | n | d | r | o | g | y | n | o | u | s
- an | nd | dr | ro | og | gy | yn | no | ou | us
- and | ndr | dro | rog | ogy | gyn | yno | nou | ous
- andr | ndro | drog | rogy | ogyn | gyno | ynou | nous
- Word Gram
|Female||an animal that produces gametes (ova) that can be fertilized by male gametes (spermatozoa)|
|Male||an animal that produces gametes (spermatozoa) that can fertilize female gametes (ova)|
|Androgynous||having both male and female characteristics|
View English words with the unique letters used in androgynous. Words With The Letters Adgnorsuy
|Epicene||having unsuitable feminine qualities|
|Gynandromorphic||having both male and female morphological characteristics|
|Gynandromorphous||having both male and female morphological characteristics|
|Hermaphroditic||of animal or plant;|
having both male female reproductive organs
|Pseudohermaphrodite||someone having external genitalia of one sex and internal sex organs of the other sex;|
not a true hermaphrodite because there is no ambiguity in the sex of the external genitalia and hence no question about gender at birth
Androgynous Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With S