- Types Of Speech
- You can use angelfish as a noun in a sentence.
- About Angelfish
- A 3 syllables noun and 9 letters with the letters a, e, f, g, h, i, l, n, and s, 6 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter l. Angelfish starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, an, ang, ange, angel, and the ending characters are h, sh, ish, fish, lfish, ..
- Sharks with broad flat bodies and winglike pectoral fins but that swim the way sharks do
- Compound Words
- A compound word, angelfish has more than one word within it. There's 4 words which are ang, elfish, angel, and fish.
- Pig Latin
- Angelfish in Pig Latin is said as "angelfishay or angelfishway".
- a | n | g | e | l | f | i | s | h
- an | ng | ge | el | lf | fi | is | sh
- ang | nge | gel | elf | lfi | fis | ish
- ange | ngel | gelf | elfi | lfis | fish
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- sharks with broad flat bodies and winglike pectoral fins but that swim the way sharks do
- deep-bodied disk-shaped food fish of warmer western Atlantic coastal waters
- a butterfly fish of the genus Pomacanthus
|Angelfish||sharks with broad flat bodies and winglike pectoral fins but that swim the way sharks do|
View English words with the unique letters used in angelfish. Words With The Letters Aefghilns
|Shark||any of numerous elongate mostly marine carnivorous fishes with heterocercal caudal fins and tough skin covered with small toothlike scales|
|Squatina||type genus of the Squatinidae: angel sharks|
Angelfish Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With H
- Spelled With / Contains Letters