- Types Of Speech
- You can use angelica as a noun in a sentence.
- About Angelica
- A 4 syllables noun and 8 letters with the letters a, c, e, g, i, l, and n, 4 consonants, 4 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters el. Angelica starts with and ends with a vowel with the starting letters a, an, ang, ange, angel, and the ending characters are a, ca, ica, lica, elica, ..
- Aromatic stems or leaves or roots of Angelica Archangelica
- Pig Latin
- Angelica in Pig Latin is said as "angelicaay or angelicaway".
- a | n | g | e | l | i | c | a
- an | ng | ge | el | li | ic | ca
- ang | nge | gel | eli | lic | ica
- ange | ngel | geli | elic | lica
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- aromatic stems or leaves or roots of angelica Archangelica
- candied stalks of the angelica plant
- any of various tall and stout herbs of the genus angelica having pinnately compound leaves and small white or greenish flowers in compound umbels
|Angelica||aromatic stems or leaves or roots of Angelica Archangelica|
View English words with the unique letters used in angelica. Words With The Letters Acegiln
|Herb||aromatic potherb used in cookery for its savory qualities|
Angelica Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With A
- Spelled With / Contains Letters