- Types Of Speech
- You can use animalisation as a noun in a sentence.
- About Animalisation
- A 6 syllables noun and 13 letters with the letters a, i, l, m, n, o, s, and t, 6 consonants, 7 vowels and 6 syllables with the middle letter i. Animalisation starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, an, ani, anim, anima, and the ending characters are n, on, ion, tion, ation, ..
- An act that makes people cruel or lacking normal human qualities
- Pig Latin
- Animalisation in Pig Latin is said as "animalisationay or animalisationway".
- a | n | i | m | a | l | i | s | a | t | i | o | n
- an | ni | im | ma | al | li | is | sa | at | ti | io | on
- ani | nim | ima | mal | ali | lis | isa | sat | ati | tio | ion
- anim | nima | imal | mali | alis | lisa | isat | sati | atio | tion
- Word Gram
|Animalisation||an act that makes people cruel or lacking normal human qualities|
View English words with the unique letters used in animalisation. Words With The Letters Ailmnost
|Animalise||become brutal or insensitive and unfeeling|
|Animalize||become brutal or insensitive and unfeeling|
|Brutalise||become brutal or insensitive and unfeeling|
|Brutalize||become brutal or insensitive and unfeeling|
|Degradation||changing to a lower state (a less respected state)|
Animalisation Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With N