- Types Of Speech
- You can use animosity as a noun in a sentence.
- About Animosity
- A 5 syllables noun and 9 letters with the letters a, i, m, n, o, s, t, and y, 5 consonants, 4 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letter o. Animosity starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, an, ani, anim, animo, and the ending characters are y, ty, ity, sity, osity, ..
- A feeling of ill will arousing active hostility
- School Grade
- Animosity is set as a sat word that starts with a, ends with y, 5 syllables, 4 vowels and 9 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Animosity in Pig Latin is said as "animosityay or animosityway".
- a | n | i | m | o | s | i | t | y
- an | ni | im | mo | os | si | it | ty
- ani | nim | imo | mos | osi | sit | ity
- anim | nimo | imos | mosi | osit | sity
- Word Gram
|Abhorrence||hate coupled with disgust|
|Abomination||an action that is vicious or vile|
an action that arouses disgust or abhorence
"his treatment of the children is an abomination"
|Acerbity||a sharp and bitter manner|
|Acid||street name for lysergic acid diethylamide|
|Acidity||the property of being acidic|
|Acidulousness||the taste experience when something acidic is taken into the mouth|
|Acrimony||a sharp and bitter manner|
|Afflatus||a strong creative impulse|
|Aim||the action of directing something at an object|
"he took aim and fired"
|Ambition||a strong drive for success|
View all cognitive synonyms for Animosity
|Animosity||a feeling of ill will arousing active hostility|
View English words with the unique letters used in animosity. Words With The Letters Aimnosty
Animosity Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With Y
- Spelled With / Contains Letters