- Types Of Speech
- You can use anisotropically as a adverb in a sentence.
- About Anisotropically
- A 6 syllables adverb and 15 letters with the letters a, c, i, l, n, o, p, r, s, t, and y, 9 consonants, 6 vowels and 6 syllables with the middle letter o. Anisotropically starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, an, ani, anis, aniso, and the ending characters are y, ly, lly, ally, cally, . Anisotropically is also a double consonant (ll) word. View the double consonant words list.
- In an anisotropic manner
- Compound Words
- A compound word, anisotropically has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are anisotropic, and ally.
- Pig Latin
- Anisotropically in Pig Latin is said as "anisotropicallyay or anisotropicallyway".
- a | n | i | s | o | t | r | o | p | i | c | a | l | l | y
- an | ni | is | so | ot | tr | ro | op | pi | ic | ca | al | ll | ly
- ani | nis | iso | sot | otr | tro | rop | opi | pic | ica | cal | all | lly
- anis | niso | isot | sotr | otro | trop | ropi | opic | pica | ical | call | ally
- Word Gram
|Anisotropically||in an anisotropic manner|
View English words with the unique letters used in anisotropically. Words With The Letters Acilnoprsty
|Anisotropic||not invariant with respect to direction;|
Anisotropically Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With Y