- Types Of Speech
- You can use annoying as a noun or as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Annoying
- A 3 syllables noun and 8 letters with the letters a, g, i, n, o, and y, 5 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters oy. Annoying starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, an, ann, anno, annoy, and the ending characters are g, ng, ing, ying, oying, . Annoying is also a double consonant (nn) word. View the double consonant words list.
- The act of troubling or annoying someone
- School Grade
- Annoying is set as a grade five word that starts with a, ends with g, 3 syllables, 3 vowels and 8 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Annoying in Pig Latin is said as "annoyingay or annoyingway".
- a | n | n | o | y | i | n | g
- an | nn | no | oy | yi | in | ng
- ann | nno | noy | oyi | yin | ing
- anno | nnoy | noyi | oyin | ying
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the act of troubling or annoying someone
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- causing irritation or annoyance;
"tapping an annoying rhythm on his glass with his fork";
"aircraft noise is particularly bothersome near the airport";
"found it galling to have to ask permission";
"an irritating delay";
"a pesky m
|Abomination||an action that is vicious or vile|
an action that arouses disgust or abhorence
"his treatment of the children is an abomination"
|Accent||a diacritical mark used to indicate stress or placed above a vowel to indicate a special pronunciation|
|Ado||a rapid bustling commotion|
|Adversity||a stroke of ill fortune|
a calamitous event
"a period marked by adversities"
|Affliction||a cause of great suffering and distress|
|Aggravation||action that makes a problem or a disease (or its symptoms) worse|
"the aggravation of her condition resulted from lack of care"
|Aggressiveness||a disposition to fight|
|Agitating||causing or tending to cause anger or resentment|
"a provoking delay at the airport"
View all cognitive synonyms for Annoying
|Annoying||the act of troubling or annoying someone|
View English words with the unique letters used in annoying. Words With The Letters Aginoy
|Annoy||cause annoyance in|
disturb, especially by minor irritations
"Mosquitoes buzzing in my ear really bothers me"
"It irritates me that she never closes the door after she leaves"
|Bother||something or someone that causes trouble|
a source of unhappiness
"washing dishes was a nuisance before we got a dish washer"
"a bit of a bother"
"he''s not a friend, he''s an infliction"
|Chafe||anger produced by some annoying irritation|
|Devil||a word used in exclamations of confusion|
"what the devil"
"the deuce with it"
"the dickens you say"
|Gravel||rock fragments and pebbles|
|Irritate||excite to an abnormal condition, of chafe or inflame|
"Aspirin irritates my stomach"
|Nark||a lawman concerned with narcotics violations|
|Nettle||any of numerous plants having stinging hairs that cause skin irritation on contact (especially of the genus Urtica or family Urticaceae)|
|Mistreatment||the practice of treating (someone or something) badly|
"he should be punished for his mistreatment of his mother"
|Exasperation||actions that cause great irritation (or even anger)|
Annoying Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With G
- Spelled With / Contains Letters