- Types Of Speech
- You can use antarctica as a noun in a sentence.
- About Antarctica
- A 4 syllables noun and 10 letters with the letters a, c, i, n, r, and t, 6 consonants, 4 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters rc. Antarctica starts with and ends with a vowel with the starting letters a, an, ant, anta, antar, and the ending characters are a, ca, ica, tica, ctica, ..
- An extremely cold continent at the south pole almost entirely below the Antarctic Circle; covered by an ice cap up to 13,000 feet deep
- New Latin
- School Grade
- Antarctica is set as a grade six word that starts with a, ends with a, 4 syllables, 4 vowels and 10 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Antarctica in Pig Latin is said as "antarcticaay or antarcticaway".
- a | n | t | a | r | c | t | i | c | a
- an | nt | ta | ar | rc | ct | ti | ic | ca
- ant | nta | tar | arc | rct | cti | tic | ica
- anta | ntar | tarc | arct | rcti | ctic | tica
- Word Gram
|Antarctica||an extremely cold continent at the south pole almost entirely below the Antarctic Circle|
covered by an ice cap up to 13,000 feet deep
View English words with the unique letters used in antarctica. Words With The Letters Acinrt
|Continent||the European mainland|
"Englishmen like to visit the Continent but they wouldn''t like to live there"
|Antarctic||the region around the south pole: Antarctica and surrounding waters|
Antarctica Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With A
- Spelled With / Contains Letters