- Types Of Speech
- You can use anteater as a noun in a sentence.
- About Anteater
- A 3 syllables noun and 8 letters with the letters a, e, n, r, and t, 4 consonants, 4 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters ea. Anteater starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, an, ant, ante, antea, and the ending characters are r, er, ter, ater, eater, ..
- Burrowing spine-covered monotreme of Australia having a long snout and claws for hunting ants and termites
- Compound Words
- A compound word, anteater has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are ant, and eater.
- Pig Latin
- Anteater in Pig Latin is said as "anteateray or anteaterway".
- a | n | t | e | a | t | e | r
- an | nt | te | ea | at | te | er
- ant | nte | tea | eat | ate | ter
- ante | ntea | teat | eate | ater
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- burrowing spine-covered monotreme of Australia having a long snout and claws for hunting ants and termites
- New Guinea echidnas
- small Australian marsupial having long snout and strong claws for feeding on termites;
- nocturnal burrowing mammal of the grasslands of Africa that feeds on termites;
sole extant representative of the order Tubulidentata
- any of several tropical American mammals of the family Myrmecophagidae which lack teeth and feed on ants and termites
- toothless mammal of southern Africa and Asia having a body covered with horny scales and a long snout for feeding on ants and termites
|Anteater||burrowing spine-covered monotreme of Australia having a long snout and claws for hunting ants and termites|
View English words with the unique letters used in anteater. Words With The Letters Aenrt
|Egg Laying Mammal|
|Monotreme||the most primitive mammals comprising the only extant members of the subclass Prototheria|
|Tachyglossus||type genus of the family Tachyglossidae|
Anteater Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With R
- Spelled With / Contains Letters