- Types Of Speech
- You can use antelope as a noun in a sentence.
- About Antelope
- A 3 syllables noun and 8 letters with the letters a, e, l, n, o, p, and t, 4 consonants, 4 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters el. Antelope starts with and ends with a vowel with the starting letters a, an, ant, ante, antel, and the ending characters are e, pe, ope, lope, elope, ..
- Graceful Old World ruminant with long legs and horns directed upward and backward; includes gazelles; springboks; impalas; addax; gerenuks; blackbucks; dik-diks
- Old French
- Compound Words
- A compound word, antelope has more than one word within it. There's 4 words which are ant, elope, ante, and lope.
- Pig Latin
- Antelope in Pig Latin is said as "antelopeay or antelopeway".
- a | n | t | e | l | o | p | e
- an | nt | te | el | lo | op | pe
- ant | nte | tel | elo | lop | ope
- ante | ntel | telo | elop | lope
- Word Gram
|Aardvark||nocturnal burrowing mammal of the grasslands of Africa that feeds on termites|
sole extant representative of the order Tubulidentata
|Aardwolf||striped hyena of southeast Africa that feeds chiefly on insects|
|Acedia||apathy and inactivity in the practice of virtue (personified as one of the deadly sins)|
|Alaskan Brown Bear|
|Alpaca||domesticated llama with long silky fleece|
believed to be a domesticated variety of the guanaco
View all cognitive synonyms for Antelope
|Antelope||graceful Old World ruminant with long legs and horns directed upward and backward|
View English words with the unique letters used in antelope. Words With The Letters Aelnopt
|Addax||large antelope with lightly spiraled horns of desert regions of northern Africa|
|Blackbuck||common Indian antelope with a dark back and spiral horns|
|Bongo||large forest antelope of central Africa having a reddish-brown coat with white stripes and spiral horns|
View All Hyponyms For Antelope
Antelope Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters