- Types Of Speech
- You can use antepenultimate as a noun or as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Antepenultimate
- A 6 syllables noun and 15 letters with the letters a, e, i, l, m, n, p, t, and u, 8 consonants, 7 vowels and 6 syllables with the middle letter u. Antepenultimate starts with and ends with a vowel with the starting letters a, an, ant, ante, antep, and the ending characters are e, te, ate, mate, imate, ..
- The 3rd syllable of a word counting back from the end
- Compound Words
- A compound word, antepenultimate has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are ante, and penultimate.
- Pig Latin
- Antepenultimate in Pig Latin is said as "antepenultimateay or antepenultimateway".
- a | n | t | e | p | e | n | u | l | t | i | m | a | t | e
- an | nt | te | ep | pe | en | nu | ul | lt | ti | im | ma | at | te
- ant | nte | tep | epe | pen | enu | nul | ult | lti | tim | ima | mat | ate
- ante | ntep | tepe | epen | penu | enul | nult | ulti | ltim | tima | imat | mate
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the 3rd syllable of a word counting back from the end
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- third from last
|Antepenultimate||the 3rd syllable of a word counting back from the end|
View English words with the unique letters used in antepenultimate. Words With The Letters Aeilmnptu
|Syllable||a unit of spoken language larger than a phoneme|
"the word `pocket'' has two syllables"
Antepenultimate Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With E