- Types Of Speech
- You can use anthropomorphous as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Anthropomorphous
- A 5 syllables adjective satellite and 16 letters with the letters a, h, m, n, o, p, r, s, t, and u, 10 consonants, 6 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letters om. Anthropomorphous starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, an, ant, anth, anthr, and the ending characters are s, us, ous, hous, phous, ..
- Suggesting human characteristics for animals or inanimate things
- School Grade
- Anthropomorphous is set as a sat word that starts with a, ends with s, 5 syllables, 6 vowels and 16 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Anthropomorphous in Pig Latin is said as "anthropomorphousay or anthropomorphousway".
- a | n | t | h | r | o | p | o | m | o | r | p | h | o | u | s
- an | nt | th | hr | ro | op | po | om | mo | or | rp | ph | ho | ou | us
- ant | nth | thr | hro | rop | opo | pom | omo | mor | orp | rph | pho | hou | ous
- anth | nthr | thro | hrop | ropo | opom | pomo | omor | morp | orph | rpho | phou | hous
- Word Gram
|Anthropomorphous||suggesting human characteristics for animals or inanimate things|
View English words with the unique letters used in anthropomorphous. Words With The Letters Ahmnoprstu
|Human||a human being;|
"there was too much for one person to do"
Anthropomorphous Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With S