- Types Of Speech
- You can use anticholinergic as a article or as a noun in a sentence.
- About Anticholinergic
- A 6 syllables article and 15 letters with the letters a, c, e, g, h, i, l, n, o, r, and t, 9 consonants, 6 vowels and 6 syllables with the middle letter l. Anticholinergic starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, an, ant, anti, antic, and the ending characters are c, ic, gic, rgic, ergic, ..
- A substance that opposes or blocks the action of acetylcholine
- Compound Words
- A compound word, anticholinergic has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are anti, and cholinergic.
- Pig Latin
- Anticholinergic in Pig Latin is said as "anticholinergicay or anticholinergicway".
- a | n | t | i | c | h | o | l | i | n | e | r | g | i | c
- an | nt | ti | ic | ch | ho | ol | li | in | ne | er | rg | gi | ic
- ant | nti | tic | ich | cho | hol | oli | lin | ine | ner | erg | rgi | gic
- anti | ntic | tich | icho | chol | holi | olin | line | iner | nerg | ergi | rgic
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a substance that opposes or blocks the action of acetylcholine
- Article Examples
- inhibiting or blocking the action of acetylcholine at a receptor site;
|Anticholinergic||a substance that opposes or blocks the action of acetylcholine|
View English words with the unique letters used in anticholinergic. Words With The Letters Aceghilnort
|Medicament||(medicine) something that treats or prevents or alleviates the symptoms of disease|
|Medication||the act of treating with medicines or remedies|
|Medicine||the learned profession that is mastered by graduate training in a medical school and that is devoted to preventing or alleviating or curing diseases and injuries|
"he studied medicine at Harvard"
Anticholinergic Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With C