- Types Of Speech
- You can use antidepressant as a noun in a sentence.
- About Antidepressant
- A 5 syllables noun and 14 letters with the letters a, d, e, i, n, p, r, s, and t, 9 consonants, 5 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letters pr. Antidepressant starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, an, ant, anti, antid, and the ending characters are t, nt, ant, sant, ssant, . Antidepressant is also a double consonant (ss) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Any of a class of drugs used to treat depression; often have undesirable side effects
- Compound Words
- A compound word, antidepressant has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are anti, and depressant.
- School Grade
- Antidepressant is set as a sat word that starts with a, ends with t, 5 syllables, 5 vowels and 14 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Antidepressant in Pig Latin is said as "antidepressantay or antidepressantway".
- a | n | t | i | d | e | p | r | e | s | s | a | n | t
- an | nt | ti | id | de | ep | pr | re | es | ss | sa | an | nt
- ant | nti | tid | ide | dep | epr | pre | res | ess | ssa | san | ant
- anti | ntid | tide | idep | depr | epre | pres | ress | essa | ssan | sant
- Word Gram
|Acid||street name for lysergic acid diethylamide|
|Ataractic||a drug used to reduce stress or tension without reducing mental clarity|
|Cannabis||the most commonly used illicit drug|
considered a soft drug, it consists of the dried leaves of the hemp plant
smoked or chewed for euphoric effect
|Consciousness Altering Drug|
View all cognitive synonyms for Antidepressant
|Antidepressant||any of a class of drugs used to treat depression|
often have undesirable side effects
View English words with the unique letters used in antidepressant. Words With The Letters Adeinprst
|Medicament||(medicine) something that treats or prevents or alleviates the symptoms of disease|
|Medication||the act of treating with medicines or remedies|
|Medicine||the learned profession that is mastered by graduate training in a medical school and that is devoted to preventing or alleviating or curing diseases and injuries|
"he studied medicine at Harvard"
|Edronax||an antidepressant drug that blocks the reuptake of norepinephrine|
|Maleate||a salt or ester of maleic acid;|
used as a nontricyclic antidepressant drug for psychomotor activation
|MAOI||any of a group of antidepressant drugs that inhibit the action of monoamine oxidase in the brain and so allow monoamines to accumulate|
|Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitor|
|Nefazodone||an antidepressant drug (trade name Serzone)|
|Nontricyclic||a class of antidepressant drugs that are not tricyclic drugs and do not act by inhibiting MAO|
|Nontricyclic Antidepressant Drug|
|Reboxetine||an antidepressant drug that blocks the reuptake of norepinephrine|
View All Hyponyms For Antidepressant
Antidepressant Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With T